Friday, December 5, 2008

Lookalike contest...

Today's posting is for two reasons.  First, while she was sleeping this evening, she kept squirming around and raising her hands in the air.  It was hysterical.  Maybe you had to be there, but we thought the resulting pictures were pretty good.
Second, my mom sent along some of my baby pictures soon after Juliana was born.  She thought the resemblance was uncanny, and I've got to say that we agree.  So, we tried posing her in a similar way to one of my baby pictures, and the result is a little scary.  For her sake, I hope that I would make an attractive woman.  

Pictures:
1 - Me (Jesse) as a baby, channeling my inner chi from the lotus position.
2 - Juliana channeling aforementioned chi.
3 - Geronimo!
4 - Thank you, thank you very much.
5 - Strike a pose.





2 comments:

Marilyn O'Hara said...

It looks to me as if she's practicing spreading her arms wide enough to give her Grandpa O. a big hug!

Unknown said...

haha you might start to have some problems soon if she keeps up being like you Jesse. I'll be coming home on the 20th. I'll see you guys when I'm back