Monday, December 1, 2008

Monkey Business

Ok, so Kara tells me that it is cruel to post these pictures of Juliana, but I say what are babies for if not posing them in pictures they will grow to resent you for later in life?  You keep me up all night four days in a row....this is what happens.
So the story is that Kar noticed this morning that if you push Juliana's ear's out, she kind of looks like a monkey.  Therefore, I decided that this discovery had to be documented on film.  The banana was my addition in an attempt to be authentic.
Bear in mind, I'm her father and I love her, but this crap is hysterical.  Enjoy!



4 comments:

Marilyn O'Hara said...

Jesse, I know you're sleep deprived, but when she's sixteen she'll never forgive you!

Nicole said...

HAHAHA! As if the comments weren't bad enough...you added a banana! HAHA!!

The van Brackel Family said...

That is hilarious! I am pretty sure that it's ok to use our babies for our own amusement! They will continue to pay us back anyway..especially when they are teenagers I'm sure.

Ashley Dodd said...

these are CLASSIC! yes, she's never forgive you, but hey, at least your friends got a kick out of it! hope to meet her in person at some point! take care!